Here's To Happiness
A couple weeks ago one of my favorite blogger laddies, Danica of Love, Danica, wrote a post of ten things making her happy. At the end of her post, she invited others to send her their happy list and she would feature them on her blog. I sent her mine and she featured it, which was really sweet!
Ever since then, I have been wanting to make a list to share here too.
Here are ten things that are making me happy:
- The perfect weather! I really could go on and on about it. California, you are on-point right now.
- That my scrapbooking supplies arrived in the mail yesterday! Excited to get started on a book about our Japan travels.
- A new-to-me season of Project Runway that I've been watching on Hulu Plus.
- That we got to see my littlest nephew this past weekend. He is seriously the cutest & we had the best time playing with him.
- The fact that I am writing this from my cozy patio with iced coffee in hand.
- All the possibilities for adventures this summer.
- Time spent with my dad this week.
- That the best farmer's market season is back! Love buying fresh fruits & veggies this time of year.
- Free time to relax & do things that I neglected when I was busy with school.
- The above photos we took the other day after an outfit shoot :) I like the out of focus one because it is out of focus.
I love the idea behind this kind of post and think I may try to do something like it here once a month or so. In the mean time, I definitely encourage you to go check out Danica's blog and read others' lists she has been sharing! Also, while you're at it, you should send her your list too!
Here's to happiness!