Happy Monday! Today I'm linking up with Melyssa over a The Nectar Collective for the motivating Weekly Wishes.
- Buy and start the Busy Bloggers Book Club book. Done! I got it for my Kindle and I really like it so far :) Hopefully I will find time to finish it this week!
- Get a calligraphy set. I got one! Don't know much about it, but I messed around with it a bit and want to practice more. I would love to take a class from Laren at Blue Eye Brown Eye. What a dream!
- Rock my midterms! Honestly, I didn't study much, but I did feel alright about them and the best part is that they are behind me haha.
- Put 100% of my effort into my personal training sessions. Gosh, they have been tough so far, but I know that they aren't supposed to be easy. I am definitely working hard and it feels good to do so. Gotta keep with it!
- Return emails within 48 hours and texts before the end of the day. I don't know when or how, but somewhere along the way, I became awful at returning texts and e-mails. Just awful. I know I need to fix that, so no time like the present!
- Edit photos from my baby nephew's shoot. It was a week ago and I haven't gotten around to editing them yet... That is very unlike me though since I am usually just itching to get started. I've just had a lot going on!
- Stick to my new meal plan. With my new personal training sessions comes a new meal plan! I love food, so this is sometimes hard for me to do. I stuck to the plan yesterday, and I'll be honest, the lunch and dinner was pretty underwhelming. Bland and boring. But, I know it won't be like that forever, so I need to do my best to stick to it!
- Take care of little tasks. Like making a vet appointment for Marly's check-up, filling out and sending forms to postpone jury duty, and maybe even finding a new dentist because mine moved and I haven't been in quite a while...